- A targeted, low-risk, and cost-effective complement to selected in-house research and development.
- Access to research expertise in emerging technologies, standards, and capabilities in Cloud and Autonomic Computing.
- Proven model optimized for collaboration between industry, government, and academia.
- Industry-research partnerships leading to new business development and commercialization opportunities.
- Leveraged "force multiplier" to accelerate generation of new ideas for product innovation.
- Opportunities to network and partner with technology leaders and innovators.
- A single point source for emerging technologies and access to trained workforce.
- Opportunity to establish high-quality, long-term relationships with researchers.
- Federal funding opportunities for high risk innovations and spin-offs.
How to Join
A business can join the Center as an Industrial Member and sign a membership agreement with any of the participating sites in the center. Each industry member is entitled to a representative on the Industrial Advisory Board that governs the center's activities. These include project selection, bylaws from time to time, and setting new directions. Industrial members have non-exclusive royalty-free access to research conducted by the center. Other licensing agreements are also available. For further information about the center or memberships, please contact Ravi Vadapalli, Ph.D., Ravi.Vadapalli@unt.edu, 940-369-4060.